Table of Contents
Welcome to the La Salle Help Desk Wiki! To begin, search for a topic in the search bar or check out the suggested articles below. Not all articles are listed on this page! Try using the search at the top right or viewing the sitemap.
If you need help with something you can't find here, email the Help Desk directly at [email protected].
- File History - The easiest way for students to back up their data.
- Google Backup and Sync - Alternative method for students to back up data. No SD card needed.
- Tablet Care Guide - How to take care of your tablet.
- Passwords - How to change your password and password best practices.
- Handling Suspicious Email Messages and Spam - Guidelines on how to handle suspicious email safely as well as reduce the amount of junk email you receive.
Articles for Students
- Reset Laptop Power to resolve problems with charging.
Articles for Teachers/Staff
- Employee Hub - Employee documentation and guides.
- How to Project Wirelessly - How to connect to your classroom projector wirelessly using the Epson EasyMP software.
- DyKnow Cloud Overview - How to get started with and use DyKnow Cloud.
- Enrolling and Unenrolling Students in Moodle - How to add and remove students in your Moodle courses.
- Import Course Materials in Moodle - How you can import your course material from previous years in Moodle.
- Teachers: Backing up Data - How teachers/staff can back up their data.
- How to give an online quiz in ExamView - How teachers can administer online quizzes with ExamView.
- Instructional Planner Guide - Guide to using Instructional Planner.