Table of Contents
PowerSchool Parent Login Guide
Parents access PowerSchool by creating an account with their student's Parent Access ID and Parent Access Code. If you need your access codes, contact the Main Office.
If you're setting up mobile access, our school code is DLFP. To login via the app, you first need to set up your account on the web following the instructions in this guide.
Once you've set up your PowerSchool account, you may want to set up automatic progress reports.
Creating a PowerSchool Parent Account
- Click the Create Account tab.
- On the Create Account tab, click the Create Account button.
- In the Parent Account section, enter your name and email, as well as the desired username and password you will log in to PowerSchool with.
- In the Link Students to Account section, add students to your account by entering their name, Access ID, and Access Password as provided to you.
- You may do this for multiple students at once if necessary.
- Click Enter.
- You will be emailed a link to activate your account. Click the link and you will be able to login.
You can now sign in at the Student and Parent Sign In page.
PowerSchool Account Creation Video Guide
Adding a Student to an Existing Account
If you already have a PowerSchool account, it is possible to add new students.
- Visit https://powerschool.lasallehs.net and sign in.
- On the left side of the page, click on Account Preferences.
- Click on the Students tab and then click Add.
- Fill out the student's name, Parent Access ID, Parent Access Password, and your relationship to the student.
- Click Submit.
Once you have multiple students associated with your account, you can switch between them by clicking their names at the top.
PowerSchool Student Addition Video Guide
parents/powerschool.txt · Last modified: 2021/07/26 15:26 by abrashear