Export a Roster from PowerSchool
PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook
- Open the PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook.
- Select the class you want to export a roster for.
- Click the Reports button, then the Student Roster report.
- Under Display > Student Columns, you might want to add the Student Number column.
- If you want to list student contacts, add Contact Columns.
- On the Format tab at the top, you can change the out from PDF to Excel.
- Once the report is set up, click Run Report, then View Reports.
- If your report takes a while to run, you might have to hit the Refresh button in the top right.
- Once it's done (status field shows a ✔) you can click the report name on the left to download it.
teachers/export_roster_from_powerschool.txt · Last modified: 2021/09/21 12:01 by abrashear