Faculty and staff must supply their user code in order to print. Their printer code is the same as their copier/scanner code. You should have been emailed your printer code at some point.
How to Enter a Printer Code
To input a printer code, follow these steps:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type Printers & Scanners and open that result.
- Click on the printer you want to add a code for.
- Click Manage.
- Click Printing Preferences.
- In the window that appears, go to the Detailed Settings tab at the top.
- Under Menu, go to Job Setup.
- Type the printer code into the User Code box.
- Click OK to save the settings and exit the dialog.
teachers/adding_a_printer_code.txt · Last modified: 2018/04/17 12:36 by abrashear