Table of Contents
Replace the Battery in the ThinkPad Yoga 260 and ThinkPad Yoga 370
How to replace the internal battery in the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 or Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 370 (types 20FE and 20JJ). You can also view a video guide.
You will need:
- Philips Screwdriver
- Replacement Battery (Part # 00HW026 or 00HW027)
- Laptop needing the battery replaced.
- Unscrew the 8 screws on the bottom of the case.
- Pull the bottom plate off of the laptop by pushing through the stylus port.
- Unscrew the two screws at the bottom of the battery then lift it from the plastic post.
- Pull the battery straight away from the connector to remove it.
- Connect the new battery then lower it onto the plastic post. Reattach the two screws.
- Reattach the bottom cover by rocking the rear hinges on first then snapping the sides in near the rear.
- Replace the screws in the bottom plate.
- Push up and in on the plastic tabs front of the plate to make them snap into place.
- Make sure the edges of the plate are snapped in.
students/replace_battery_in_thinkpad_yoga_260.txt · Last modified: 2020/05/18 09:20 by abrashear