Replace the Battery in the ThinkPad Yoga
In addition to the instructions below, you can view a video guide.
- Unscrew the 10 screws on the bottom of the case.
- Pull the bottom plate off of the laptop using the joints near the hinges.
- Near the front lip, there are snaps holding it down. Gently pull from one of the edges to disengage them.
- Remove the battery by raising one side and detaching it from the system.
- Attach the new battery to the motherboard and snap it into place.
- Reattach the bottom cover. Apply pressure around the edges to snap it into place.
- Replace the screws in the bottom plate.
- Make sure the edges of the plate are snapped in.
students/replace_battery_in_thinkpad_yoga.txt · Last modified: 2017/04/03 09:17 by abrashear