Borrow a License in Revit
When you are away from school you may have trouble launching Revit because it cannot reach our license server. You can work around this by borrowing a license while on-campus. This will give you a period of time where your software doesn't need to check-in in order to launch. If you have trouble borrowing a license from home, check your VPN connection.
- Launch Revit.
- Click ▾ between the help menu question mark and the minimize button.
- Click About Autodesk Revit.
- Click the Manage License button.
- In the License Manager window, click the Borrow button.
- In the Borrow a License window, choose a date up to 90 days in the future. This is when your borrowed license will expire.
- Click Borrow License.
- A window will appear confirming you've borrowed the license. You can close the licensing and about windows, then continue using Revit.
students/borrow_license_in_revit.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/10 15:01 by abrashear