Poor Recording Quality on Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga
Many users have had trouble with the quality of recordings on their Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga being quite poor. It is fairly easy to remedy this quality issue by changing a few settings. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Right-click the speaker icon in the system tray (bottom right of the screen).
- Click Open Sound Settings.
- In the Input section, make sure the proper input device is selected, and click Device Properties.
- Under Related Settings, click Additional Device Properties.
- Click on Levels at the top of the Microphone Properties window.
- Click and drag the slider for Microphone all of the way to the right (100) and ensure it is not muted.
- If the speaker icon looks like then the microphone is muted. Click the icon to unmute it.
- You should see .
- Click and drag the slider for Microphone Boost all the way to the left (0.0dB).
- Click on Advanced at the top of the Microphone Properties window.
- Uncheck the box labelled Enable audio enhancements.
- Click OK.
- Close any remaining audio dialogs.
- Your recording quality should now be working as expected.
Video Guide: How to improve the recording quality on your Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga
issues/poor_recording_quality_on_lenovo_thinkpad_yoga.txt · Last modified: 2019/12/13 08:49 by abrashear