Room Reservations in Google Calendar
You can reserve rooms for your events directly in Google Calendar. In the creation dialog, simply add a room to the event. See Add a room to an event for how to add or remove rooms to events.
Only rooms that are available will show as reservable. If the room you want doesn't show up, try rescheduling.
View a Room's Calendar
You can add calendars created by other people in your organization, such as room schedules, to your list.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't add shared calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add and then Browse resources.
- Next to the calendar you want to add, check the box.
- On the top left, click Back.
- You'll see the new calendar under “Other calendars.”