Add a Personal Printer
If you have a printer at home, usually you can install it yourself without Help Desk assistance. Try the following:
- Make sure the printer is on and connected to your network.
- Open the Start Menu. Search for then open Printers & Scanners.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Wait a moment for the printer to appear in the list. Click on it, then click Add Device.
- Wait while Windows connects to the printer and installs any necessary software. This can take a while.
- Once you see the printer is Ready, you've successfully added your printer.
add_personal_printer.txt · Last modified: 2020/06/29 15:23 by abrashear